Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Friday fun-day

Friday was a good day. Ryan and I just relaxed all day after dropping Dylan off at school. He played with all his little airplanes and jumped on his trampoline all without being interrupted. His favorite part I think was not getting dressed until he had to. Silly boy!

Once we picked up brother from school Ryan was interested in a pine cone he left in the car from a previous trip. I had to get pictures because he was so focused on taking the individual pieces off the cone to use as little rocket ships. He didn't want the whole pine cone. I tried to get him to hold it up and smile.but that didn't really happen. Big brother tried too. It was a cute moment watching Dylan try to explain to Ryan to look at me, smile AND hold up the pine cone. Seemed like Ryan could only focus on one command at a time. I'm happy to see my boys developing a relationship with one another though.

Well that's enough for now because I already have a new post to start!










No comments:

Post a Comment