Friday, May 4, 2012

Ryan Turns 4!!

I wrote a long post about Ryan turning 4 last night and it, for some unknown reason, won't post. So here we go again.

We started the birthday festivities at school with a class birthday party. The kids ended up having 2 birthdays to celebrate so twice the sugar! They didn't care but I'm sure their parents did later that afternoon. Oh well.

Ryan's actual birthday was on a Friday, so no school for him. We dropped Dylan off at school then headed to his favorite lunch spot, Costco. He's a cheap date.

After that we headed to the mattel store, where Ryan had his choice of toys. He got every airplane toy they had. Mommy grabbed some fun stuff too, that really never got as much attention as the airplanes he picked (don't tell daddy). After that we flew to pick up Dylan from school. We had planned to go to castle park or the drive in later that night but Ryan passed out in the weirdest of spots, on the arm of the recliner.

That weekend we headed to sea world. We decided to skip a party because Ryan doesn't do very well at them. The last one he went to daddy had to walk him around the neighborhood to distract him. He didn't like being told no... ("No, you can't put your hand in the cake", "no you can't open the presents"). Ryan enjoyed shamu instead.

That Sunday we had a little bday bash for him too. Cake, hot dogs, and presents. And later than night, a family cake fight. Good times. I got it on video too. I'll see if I can post it some time.

Well that's all for now. If this time it doesn't post I'm throwing my phone in the toilet and flushing it. Just kidding. I'll just try again... Or not.










2 comments:

  1. OMYGOSH!! The picture of Ryan laying over the couch sleeping is the cutest pic every! And I love how excited he looks with all his airplanes!!!
    ~Christianne~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't believe how many cute pictures I got of him

    ReplyDelete